You have some crucial PDF files of your company, which are not secured or password protected. If you publish or share these documents or files over the network, then any unauthorized user may access these files from the Internet. If the files are not secured or password protected, the information or content can be copied, edited or modified for anyone’s personal use. Or sometimes while sending these confidential documents via email, the situation of interception can wildetimes.net be taken place. Any unauthorized user can intercept the documents, make unwanted changes and send them to the receivers. These are some problematic situations which may create troubles. Such situations can be avoided by password protecting the PDF files or applying various types of security parameters on them. There are different types of security restrictions which can be applied in PDF files. A list of such security restrictions is shown below:
- Copying of the file content: This feature prevents from unwanted copying of file content. Under this restriction, any unauthorized user cannot copy even a single word from a secured or protected file.
- Printing of file: This feature prevents from unwanted printing of file. Under this restriction, any unauthorized user cannot print the PDF document.
- Editing of the file content: This feature prevents from unwanted editing or modifying of file content. Under this restriction, any unauthorized user cannot make any changes or modification of the files.
- Page extraction: This feature prevents unwanted extraction of pages of a PDF document. Under this restriction, any unauthorized user cannot extract even a single page of a PDF file.
- Commenting: This feature prevents unwanted commenting of PDF documents. Under this restriction, any unauthorized user cannot post any comments in a PDF document.
These are some major security restrictions which can be applied to Adobe PDF files or documents. To apply these security restrictions you must have Adobe Acrobat tool (full version). And if you do not have this, then you may use third-party PDF Protection software. It allows you to protect your crucial PDF documents by applying various security restrictions on them. It does not require Adobe Acrobat tool or any other application to protect PDF documents.
Sometimes you need to open some secured or password protected PDF documents, but you cannot as you are not an authorized user. If the files are password protected or secured, then you cannot copy any content from them, edit and print them. You must unprotect the files by removing the password or the security restrictions from them. To remove these security restrictions from files you must have Adobe Acrobat tool (full version). And if you do not have an Adobe Acrobat tool, then you have one more option other than this. You can use third-party PDF Restriction Remover in such situation. It helps you remove all the security restrictions from the secured PDF files.
You can search some advanced third-party PDF Protection and PDF Restriction Remover software on the Internet. There are several software companies which offer such software with free demo (trial) version. Check some of them. But one thing you must make sure that you use demo version of the software. And if you are satisfied with the results, then you can buy the full software to save the generated output.